On today's episode we sat down with SPEAR CAD/CAM faculty member Dr. Mark Fleming!
Dr. Fleming is a 1978 Ohio State College of Dentistry graduate
- He has spoken to several International groups on CEREC technology
- Served on the board of an international academy to further the understanding of the technological advancements in dentistry
- Faculty member in the CAD/CAM department at SPEAR
- Faculty on CERECdoctors.com
- Editor for CERECdoctors.com
What was discussed on the show:
- How starting out as an associate can benefit you more than you know
- Tips on giving PAINLESS injections
- Understanding how the financial landscape has changed over time with practice purchases
- How CAD/CAM technology can your practice
- How to justify the financial side of CAD/CAM
- AND MUCH MORE!
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Click HERE to leave us a review on iTunes
If you have any questions you can send us an email to email@example.com
Thank you all so much for listening to the show! We couldn't do this without you all!