WHERE REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES, AND REAL LIFE COME TOGETHER
Contact the Guys
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
November 22, 2018
On today's episode we sat down with SPEAR CAD/CAM faculty member Dr. Mark Fleming!
Dr. Fleming is a 1978 Ohio State College of Dentistry graduate
- He has spoken to several International groups on CEREC technology
- Served on the board of an international academy to further the understanding of the technological advancements in dentistry
- Faculty member in the CAD/CAM department at SPEAR
- Faculty on CERECdoctors.com
- Editor for CERECdoctors.com
What was discussed on the show:
- How starting out as an associate can benefit you more than you know
- Tips on giving PAINLESS injections
- Understanding how the financial landscape has changed over time with practice purchases
- How CAD/CAM technology can your practice
- How to justify the financial side of CAD/CAM
- AND MUCH MORE!
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Click HERE to leave us a review on iTunes
If you have any questions you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all so much for listening to the show! We couldn't do this without you all!
Episode #79: How Technology and CAD/CAM can Revolu...
Episode #78: The Meaning of Life and CAD/CAM Denti...
Episode #77 Part 2: How INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PER...