WHERE REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES, AND REAL LIFE COME TOGETHER
Contact the Guys
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
November 22, 2018
On today's show we continue our interview with Dr. Chris Phelps. You all will not want to miss the pearls that he drops on this one!
What was discussed on the show:
- How to set you GOAL and ACHIEVE it
- How to manage MULTIPLE practices
- How to go from 60 NEW PATIENTS per month to 300 NEW PATIENTS per month
- How to gain new patients and at the same time DECREASE your marketing expense
- How important INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PERSUASION are for a dentist
- and MUCH MORE!
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Click HERE to leave us a review on iTunes
If you have any questions you can send us an email to email@example.com
Thank you all so much for listening to the show! We couldn't do this without you all!
Episode #79: How Technology and CAD/CAM can Revolu...
Episode #78: The Meaning of Life and CAD/CAM Denti...
Episode #77 Part 2: How INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PER...