I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Episode #73: What to know before you do your own startup dental practice!
September 18, 2018
On today's episode, we sat down with Dr. Dave Goldwyn to discuss his unique journey from being an associate to doing his own startup from scratch.
Dr. Dave currently practices in San Antonio, Texas, but is originally from California. After graduating from dental school, he started out working 7 days a week. Half of the week was spent at a corporate office, and the other half was spent at a private practice office. At one point in his career he was involved in owning 5 dental offices, which were under the DSO that they created. He is also the co-host of The Better Dentistry Podcast along with Dr. Bryan Stimmler.
If you have ever wanted to do your own start up dental practice, or if you have ever been curious about what all goes into it, then you will love this episode!
- How to go from being an associate to doing your own startup
- What all goes into the front end of the startup
- Why GOOD marketing is EXTREMELY important
- When to start your marketing
- How to break down the demographics when looking for a location
- Different options on outsourcing certain roles in the office
- How to not miss a new patient phone call
- Different options on measuring metrics in your office
- What scaling to multiple practices can really look like
- How to keep your dental practice open 7 days a week
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Click HERE to leave us a review
If you have any questions you can send us an email to email@example.com
Thank you all so much for listening to the show. We couldn't do any of this without you all!