WHERE REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES, AND REAL LIFE COME TOGETHER
Contact the Guys
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
May 3, 2018
On today's episode we sat down with Dr. Drew Byrnes at the Voices of Dentistry Summit!
Drew is a practicing dentist and host of the Fee for Service Dentist Podcast.
What we discussed on the show -->
- Drew's journey into dentistry and how this lead him into a purely fee for service practice
- What to avoid when you first get started
- How to analyze a fee for service practice compared to a PPO practice
- Why fee for service practices are trending UP
- When to take that first leap from PPO to a fee for service transition
- How to handle the transition into a fee for service practice
Resources for Life and Dentistry -->
Life and Dentistry Website
You can send us any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to listen to our show! We couldn't do this without you all!
Episode #79: How Technology and CAD/CAM can Revolu...
November 22, 2018
Episode #78: The Meaning of Life and CAD/CAM Denti...
Episode #77 Part 2: How INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PER...