WHERE REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES, AND REAL LIFE COME TOGETHER
Contact the Guys
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
October 23, 2017
Welcome to episode #33
What was discussed on today's show:
- What all Joe learned from hanging out with Gary at his office, what all he learned at his Spear course, and how many implants he placed at the Implant Pathway
- How to know when the office you are at is the right fit for you, and when it is time to move on to another option
- How paying attention to details are very important in your patient's perception of your private practice
- What all does creek have to offer and what the guys have seen it do for them in their own offices
- Some of the guys are trying to figure out what kind of step they want to take next whether to buy a practice or start from scratch
- How to practice the way you want to in a practice as an associate
- How mentorships have shaped our career paths and the friendships that we have made
- How to see what a good practice versus a bad practice looks like
Episode #79: How Technology and CAD/CAM can Revolu...
November 22, 2018
Episode #78: The Meaning of Life and CAD/CAM Denti...
Episode #77 Part 2: How INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PER...