WHERE REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES, AND REAL LIFE COME TOGETHER
Contact the Guys
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
October 15, 2017
Welcome to episode #32
What was discussed on todays show:
- John Wesley, Josh, and Scotty just got back from session 2 of implant pathway.
- What all the guys experienced in San Francisco, as well as how there first flight experience was
- What endo systems do we use
- How important we are learning CBCTs truly are and not just in implant dentistry, but also in ENDO
- Cole places his first implants
- How we have handled being the only docs in our offices
- Lu goes dumpster diving at the office
- What everyone thinks on IV sedation
- John Wesley relives his "experience" of practicing IVs on each other in dental school (You don't want to miss this story)
- Local anesthesia stories from dental school
- How is the dad life
Episode #79: How Technology and CAD/CAM can Revolu...
November 22, 2018
Episode #78: The Meaning of Life and CAD/CAM Denti...
Episode #77 Part 2: How INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PER...