WHERE REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES, AND REAL LIFE COME TOGETHER
Contact the Guys
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
September 20, 2017
Welcome to episode #29 of the Life and Dentistry Podcast!
The dental podcast where real people, real stories, and real life come together!
What was discussed on todays show:
- Did Joe survive his first week as the only doctor in the office?
- What are study clubs like?
- What do you do in the cases with high bp and where is your cutoff?
- Do you or do you not biopsy?
- How to deal with the emotional fatigue in the office?
- What happens when an office does a Yeti Cooler giveaway?
and much more!
Episode #79: How Technology and CAD/CAM can Revolu...
November 22, 2018
Episode #78: The Meaning of Life and CAD/CAM Denti...
Episode #77 Part 2: How INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PER...