WHERE REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES, AND REAL LIFE COME TOGETHER
Contact the Guys
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
September 13, 2017
Welcome to episode #28 of the Life and Dentistry Podcast!
The dental podcast where real people, real stories, and real life come together!
What was discussed on today's show:
- What is it like to have a spouse working at your practice?
- Where do you draw the line with "patch" work?
- Who really loves restoring "back to back" Class II's?
- Does the distal of #2 or #15 even exist?
- Can one of our members ever get over his fear of flying, and can you guess which one it is?
Episode #79: How Technology and CAD/CAM can Revolu...
November 22, 2018
Episode #78: The Meaning of Life and CAD/CAM Denti...
Episode #77 Part 2: How INFLUENCE and PERSONAL PER...